Monday, April 12, 2010

Whole Wheat Honey Oatmeal Rolls

My house smells so good right now. I've just baked a batch of rolls and they turned out perfectly.

I used the Whole Wheat Honey Oat Loaf recipe from my October 2009 copy of Canadian Living magazine. You'll see the instructions to make rolls below the main recipe.

Nothing tastes better than bread right out of the oven, so give it a try sometime. Bread-making is really not that difficult, you just need fresh yeast, some time for rising and the ability to give your dough a good beating (kneading). Although there are some good no-knead recipes out there too and for those lucky enough to have a bread machine, it's even easier.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen: I just discovered your blog, actually Google Alerts sent me a notice telling me about you. I, too, have a blog called Pots and Pins and have had it since 2007. You can access my blog at www.potsandpins.com, a domain that I own. Since my blog is about food and quilts/sewing, and it appears yours is too, I'm sure some of our readers get mixed up. It doesn't matter to me but since I've been around a while (and am not going anywhere) it might matter to you! I'm always happy to "meet" a food blogger, so I hope you're not offended by my comment, I mean you no ill will. xo, Nan

    ReplyDelete